Hornaday starts on pole; race rescheduled
Defending 2008 champion Ron Hornaday, JR. started on the pole position for the second consecutive year in the O’Reilly Auto Parts 250 at Kansas Speedway on Saturday. Ricky Carmichael, the fastest qualifying rookie, started in the top ten for the first time in his NASCAR Camping World Truck Series career.
The O’Reilly Auto Parts 250 was postponed and will resume at 10 a.m. on Monday.
The #5 Bad Boy Motors Toyota, driven by Mike Skinner, was leading the race before the weather forced them stop the action.
On Monday, Kansas Speedway gates will open at 9 a.m. and fans simply need to show their ticket from Saturday to re-enter for the remainder of the race. Only 52 of 167 laps were completed on Saturday, so the race will resume with lap 53 on Monday.
The Road Runner Turbo Indy 300 race on Sunday, April 26, 2009, will resume as scheduled.
For more information, call 866.460.RACE.
- Kevin Harvick wins Hollywood Casino 400
- KYLE BUSCH WINS THIRD STRAIGHT KANSAS LOTTERY 300
- BRISCOE WINS KANSAS 150 AND ARCA CHAMPIONSHIP
- Artist Cole Swindell named Honorary Starter for Hollywood Casino 400
- KANSAS CITY ROYALS CATCHER DREW BUTERA NAMED HONORARY PACE CAR DRIVER FOR HOLLYWOOD CASINO 400