Patrick Excited for Rolex
Former Kansas Speedway pole winner Danica Patrick was recently added to the star-studded field competing in the Rolex 24 at Daytona January 24 and 25. She joins NASCAR driver Casey Mears on the Childress-Howard Motorsports team.
Patrick, who will return to the Kansas Speedway on April 26 for the Road Runner Turbo Indy 300, will kick off the 2009 IndyCar Series season this April with Andretti-Green Racing. Last year Patrick was looking to capture her second straight win and first on American soil at Kansas Speedway but came up short, falling to Dan Wheldon, who won his second consecutive race at
Along with Patrick and Mears, three-time NASCAR Sprint Cup champion and defending Kansas 400 driver, and 2004 NASCAR Sprint Cup champion Kurt Bush are expected to make their returns to the annual event. Both Drivers can be seen battling it out at Kansas Speedway in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Kansas 400, the third race of the chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup.
Catch all the biggest racing stars with a Kansas Speedway Ticket Package in 2009. Call 866.460.RACE or visit kansasspeedway.com for tickets or more information. Kansas Speedway’s Ticket Package includes the IndyCar Series road Runner Turbo Indy 300, the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series O’Reilly Auto Parts 250, the NASCAR Nationwide Series Kansas Lottery 300 and the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Kansas 400.
- Kurt Busch added to the Finish Line, Kansas Speedway's Fan Hospitality
- March of Dimes Bikers for Babies 20th Annual Ride to Save Lives
- Allmendinger Visits Kansas City for Chase Across North America Media Tour
- Kansas Speedway Hosting Two NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Weekends in 2015
- Drowning Pool Playing 98.9 The Rock's Low Dough Show at Kansas Speedway