Kansas Speedway hosts KAN-AM Electric Challenge
Kansas Speedway hosted the KAN-AM Electric Challenge on Monday.
About 50 electric cars from four different states competed in three divisions: standard, experimental and open.
Among the competitors were
- Green Bay Packers Wide Receiver Jordy Nelson Ready to Pace the Field at Kansas Speedway
- NASCAR SPRINT CUP SERIES DRIVERS LOOKING FORWARD TO NIGHT RACE AT KANSAS SPEEDWAY
- Midwest Balloon Festival Announces Move to Kansas Speedway
- Carl Edwards Throws a Fastball, Ready for Kansas Speedway
- New Menu Offerings at Kansas Speedway this May