Kansas Speedway hosts KAN-AM Electric Challenge
Kansas Speedway hosted the KAN-AM Electric Challenge on Monday.
About 50 electric cars from four different states competed in three divisions: standard, experimental and open.
Among the competitors were
- Update on the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Standings
- Times for Kansas Speedway's 2017 NASCAR Races Set
- Great Options Remain For Adding To Your Race Day
- Jeff Gordon Coming Out of Retirement -- At Least For Two Races
- Part 2: A look at the final nine Sprint Cup Series races and impact on the Chase