Kansas Speedway hosts KAN-AM Electric Challenge
Kansas Speedway hosted the KAN-AM Electric Challenge on Monday.
About 50 electric cars from four different states competed in three divisions: standard, experimental and open.
Among the competitors were
- First Race in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Shakes up the Old Guard
- Chase Notebook: Chicagoland
- NASCAR DRIVERS VISITING KANSAS SPEEDWAY’S FAN HOSPITALITY AREA
- Kansas Speedway Offering Ticket Package Upgrades for Hollywood Casino 400 Weekend
- Larson Honors Late Friend Following First NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Victory