Kansas Speedway hosts KAN-AM Electric Challenge
Kansas Speedway hosted the KAN-AM Electric Challenge on Monday.
About 50 electric cars from four different states competed in three divisions: standard, experimental and open.
Among the competitors were
- NASCAR Recognizes Kansas Speedway's Medical Director at Annual NASCAR Racing Operations Summit
- NASCAR Recognizes Kansas Speedway's Jeff Miles at Annual NASCAR Racing Operations Summit
- Kansas Speedway Sending Five Season TIcketholders to NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Awards Ceremony
- 2015 ARCA Champion to be Crowned Under the Lights at Kansas Speedway
- Championship Four Move on to Homestead