Kansas Speedway hosts KAN-AM Electric Challenge
Kansas Speedway hosted the KAN-AM Electric Challenge on Monday.
About 50 electric cars from four different states competed in three divisions: standard, experimental and open.
Among the competitors were
- Daytona 500 Features Redemption, Youth and Historical Significance
- KANSAS SPEEDWAY SEASON TICKET HOLDER HEADED TO DAYTONA 500
- STAGE LENGTHS ANNOUNCED FOR KANSAS SPEEDWAY’S NASCAR RACES
- Playoff Hopes Abound for NASCAR XFINITY and NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Drivers
- 2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Season Expectations