Joey Logano to drive in NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Kansas Speedway
Logano currently drives as a rookie in the NASCAR Nationwide Series No. 20 for Joe Gibbs Racing. In just 10 career starts, Logano has one win, seven top-10 finishes and two poles in the Nationwide Series. While Logano has never raced at Kansas Speedway, he ran an ARCA test in 2005 with Joe Gibbs Racing representatives present.
"We brought one of the old Cup cars and Zippy, Jimmy Makar, and some other guys were there to see how I could handle a big car like that on a mile and a half track, since I was only 15 years old at the time I think," Logano said. "I do remember Kansas Speedway was a fun track and I liked it and I remember we were fast."
- KANSAS SPEEDWAY OFFERING FREE YOUTH TICKETS IN 2017 FOR THE CAMPING WORLD AND XFINITY RACES
- Ben Kennedy Picks Up First Career NASCAR Win
- Frequently Asked Questions: Operation Octane
- Kansas Speedway, Tickets For Less Form Partnership
- DRAG RACING COMES TO KANSAS SPEEDWAY WITH OPERATION OCTANE