Kansas Speedway Signs Camping World as Sponsor for NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Race
KANSAS CITY, Kan. (Aug. 20, 2008) – Kansas Speedway President Jeff Boerger announced today the signing of Camping World to sponsor the track’s NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race on Sept. 28. Kansas Speedway’s NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race, the Camping World RV 400 presented by Coleman, is the third race in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup.
"I'm happy to welcome Camping World as the newest partner of Kansas Speedway," said Boerger. "Kansas Speedway is about giving the fans the best guest experience in motorsports and I look forward to working with Camping World to continue to offer our fans a first class experience."
“We are committed to bringing our brand to Kansas City and this sponsorship is a perfect chance for the customers to learn more about who we are and the variety of RV and outdoor products and services we offer."
Kansas Speedway tickets are on sale now and can be purchased by calling 866.460.RACE or logging onto www.kansasspeedway.com.
O’Reilly Auto Parts Qualifying Day tickets for Sept. 26 and Sprint Fan Walk tickets are also available online or by calling 866.460.RACE. Parking is always free at Kansas Speedway.
- Kasey Kahne Appearing at the Finish Line on May 9
- Kansas Speedway Season Ticketholders Headed to Daytona 500
- NASCAR Recognizes Kansas Speedway's Medical Director at Annual NASCAR Racing Operations Summit
- NASCAR Recognizes Kansas Speedway's Jeff Miles at Annual NASCAR Racing Operations Summit
- Kansas Speedway Sending Five Season TIcketholders to NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Awards Ceremony