Michael McDowell visits KC
NASCAR Sprint Cup driver Michael McDowell will be at Metropolitan Community College this Thursday, July 24, to speak about NASCAR safety with MCC students and train with police on a high-speed Emergency Vehicle course. The public is welcome to join.
McDowell is a rookie with Michael Waltrip Racing. Earlier this year, McDowell was involved in a hard crash during qualifying at Texas and walked away with only a few bruises; he will discuss NASCAR safety with law enforcement and MCC students prior to his high-speed training.
- Midwest Balloon Festival Announces Move to Kansas Speedway
- Kansas Speedway, Toyota Extend Partnership
- Rising Country Artist Brett Eldredge Performing Pre-Race Concert for Kansas 400
- 2014 International Motor Sports Association Season Begins January 25 with Rolex 24 at Daytona
- NASCAR Recognizes Kansas Speedway's Jean Ann Bowman with Award of Excellence