Michael McDowell visits KC
NASCAR Sprint Cup driver Michael McDowell will be at Metropolitan Community College this Thursday, July 24, to speak about NASCAR safety with MCC students and train with police on a high-speed Emergency Vehicle course. The public is welcome to join.
McDowell is a rookie with Michael Waltrip Racing. Earlier this year, McDowell was involved in a hard crash during qualifying at Texas and walked away with only a few bruises; he will discuss NASCAR safety with law enforcement and MCC students prior to his high-speed training.
- Rookie William Byron and Veteran Matt Crafton Battle for Top Spot of NASCAR World Truck Series
- Rookie Chase Elliott on Cusp of Officially Breaking Out
- TIME, NETWORK CHANGE FOR KANSAS LOTTERY 300 ON OCTOBER 15
- Blackberry Smoke Returning to Kansas Speedway for Hollywood Casino 400
- NASCAR ANNOUNCES 2017 HALL OF FAME CLASS