Michael McDowell visits KC
NASCAR Sprint Cup driver Michael McDowell will be at Metropolitan Community College this Thursday, July 24, to speak about NASCAR safety with MCC students and train with police on a high-speed Emergency Vehicle course. The public is welcome to join.
McDowell is a rookie with Michael Waltrip Racing. Earlier this year, McDowell was involved in a hard crash during qualifying at Texas and walked away with only a few bruises; he will discuss NASCAR safety with law enforcement and MCC students prior to his high-speed training.
- KANSAS SPEEDWAY OFFERING FREE YOUTH TICKETS IN 2017 FOR THE CAMPING WORLD AND XFINITY RACES
- Ben Kennedy Picks Up First Career NASCAR Win
- Frequently Asked Questions: Operation Octane
- Kansas Speedway, Tickets For Less Form Partnership
- DRAG RACING COMES TO KANSAS SPEEDWAY WITH OPERATION OCTANE