Michael McDowell visits KC
NASCAR Sprint Cup driver Michael McDowell will be at Metropolitan Community College this Thursday, July 24, to speak about NASCAR safety with MCC students and train with police on a high-speed Emergency Vehicle course. The public is welcome to join.
McDowell is a rookie with Michael Waltrip Racing. Earlier this year, McDowell was involved in a hard crash during qualifying at Texas and walked away with only a few bruises; he will discuss NASCAR safety with law enforcement and MCC students prior to his high-speed training.
- Former drivers at Kansas Speedway prepare for Rolex 24 at Daytona
- Carl Edwards Steps Away from Driving Full-Time in NASCAR
- Race Review: Harvick’s “Homerun” at Kansas Speedway Highlights Hollywood Casino 400
- Race Review: Kyle Busch Wins Again at Kansas Speedway
- RACE REVIEW: CHASE BRISCOE SOLIDIFIES CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON WITH WIN AT KANSAS SPEEDWAY