Michael McDowell visits KC
NASCAR Sprint Cup driver Michael McDowell will be at Metropolitan Community College this Thursday, July 24, to speak about NASCAR safety with MCC students and train with police on a high-speed Emergency Vehicle course. The public is welcome to join.
McDowell is a rookie with Michael Waltrip Racing. Earlier this year, McDowell was involved in a hard crash during qualifying at Texas and walked away with only a few bruises; he will discuss NASCAR safety with law enforcement and MCC students prior to his high-speed training.
- Logano goes to Gatorade Victory Lane after a wild race in Kansas
- Kyle Busch Conquers Kansas Speedway, Wins Kansas Lottery 300
- Kansas Speedway Hosting Hollywood Casino 400 Weekend
- Kurt Busch added to the Finish Line, Kansas Speedway's Fan Hospitality
- March of Dimes Bikers for Babies 20th Annual Ride to Save Lives