Kurt Busch Driving for Kids at Kansas Speedway
Ride with Kurt for the Kids
When it comes to charitable endeavors, NASCAR drivers are some of the best and Kurt Busch is no exception. On Oct. 12, 2008, Busch will host a Richard Petty Driving Experience event at Kansas Speedway that will benefit the Kurt Busch Foundation to support the Victory Junction Gang Camp.
Busch, the 2004 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion, will take riders around the 1.5-mile Kansas Speedway at speeds that will rival what the Sprint Cup Series cars will run in the Kansas 400 on Sept. 28. In addition, Busch will be bringing special guest Mark Martin to also give rides.
Check-in will start at 1 PM followed by a welcome from Busch and Martin at 1:30 PM. From 1:45 PM until 2:30 PM, fans can participate in an autograph session with Busch and Martin and at 3 PM the rides will start.
In addition to the autograph session and rides, riders and spectators will receive gift bags that include an autographed die cast car and Kurt Busch t-shirt.
Rides are $2,000 and spectator admission is $200. To sign up, log onto www.kurtbusch.com or call 704.799.2428.
Kansas Speedway tickets are on sale now and can be purchased by calling 866.460.RACE or logging onto www.kansasspeedway.com.
O'Reilly Auto Parts Qualifying Day tickets for Sept. 26 and Sprint Fan Walk tickets are also available online or by calling 866.460.RACE. Parking is always free at Kansas Speedway.
Click Here to See Flyer (.pdf)
- NASCAR Recognizes Kansas Speedway's Medical Director at Annual NASCAR Racing Operations Summit
- NASCAR Recognizes Kansas Speedway's Jeff Miles at Annual NASCAR Racing Operations Summit
- Kansas Speedway Sending Five Season TIcketholders to NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Awards Ceremony
- 2015 ARCA Champion to be Crowned Under the Lights at Kansas Speedway
- Championship Four Move on to Homestead