Keselowski grabs first win
Brad Keselowski became the only first time winner of the 2008 Nationwide Series when he took the checkered flag Saturday night at Nashville Superspeedway.
With a different pit strategy from the rest of the field, the 24-year-old Keselowski used fresh tires to pass
The win, coming in his 49th career start, positioned Keselowski just two points behind fourth place Carl Edwards in the Nationwide Series point standings.
"I've got a team that just keeps getting better every week, and I keep getting better every week. I felt like this was just a matter of time," Keselowski said.
Bowyer’s fourth place finish keeps him atop the point standings for yet another week.
Bowyer and other top NASCAR drivers make their way to Kansas Speedway on September 27-28 to compete in the NASCAR Nationwide Series Kansas Lottery 300 and NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Kansas 400.
Get your tickets today by calling 866.460.RACE or visit online at www.kansasspeedway.com
- Midwest Balloon Festival Announces Move to Kansas Speedway
- Kansas Speedway, Toyota Extend Partnership
- Rising Country Artist Brett Eldredge Performing Pre-Race Concert for Kansas 400
- 2014 International Motor Sports Association Season Begins January 25 with Rolex 24 at Daytona
- NASCAR Recognizes Kansas Speedway's Jean Ann Bowman with Award of Excellence