Edwards passes Bowyer to end Nationwide draught
With 25 laps to go, Carl Edwards bumped past points leader Clint Bowyer on Saturday to earn his first Nationwide Series win this season.
While the two local drivers compete on the racetrack each weekend throughout summer and fall, their favorite college sports teams will be doing the same. Bowyer can be seen wearing the crimson and blue of the Kansas Jayhawks while Edwards has been known to support the heated rival Missouri Tigers.
Kansas Speedway tickets are on sale now and can be purchased by calling 866.460.RACE or logging onto www.kansasspeedway.com. Packages include tickets to the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Kansas 400, (Sept. 28, 2008), the NASCAR Nationwide Series Kansas Lottery 300 (Sept. 27, 2008), the IndyCar Series Road Runner Turbo Indy 300 (April 26, 2009) and the NASCAR Truck Series O'Reilly Auto Parts 250 (April 25, 2009).
- Midwest Balloon Festival Announces Move to Kansas Speedway
- Kansas Speedway, Toyota Extend Partnership
- Rising Country Artist Brett Eldredge Performing Pre-Race Concert for Kansas 400
- 2014 International Motor Sports Association Season Begins January 25 with Rolex 24 at Daytona
- NASCAR Recognizes Kansas Speedway's Jean Ann Bowman with Award of Excellence