Kansas Speedway Loses our Voice
Long-time Kansas Speedway public address announcer Dave Munday lost his battle with cancer this past weekend. Dave had been the voice behind the microphone at Kansas Speedway since the speedway opened in 2001. He loved being a part of race weekend and interacting with race fans from around the country.
As the voice of Kansas Speedway, Dave never considered his duties as a job; that was left to his everyday gig as a DJ at several Kansas City area radio stations throughout his career.
Dave was a part of the Kansas Speedway family and our thoughts and prayers go out to his family. He will truly be missed.
- Kahne Looking Forward to May Night Race at Kansas Speedway
- Shooter Jennings to Play Pre-Race Concert at Kansas Speedway
- Nickelodeon Announces Entitlement Sponsorship of SpongeBob SquarePants 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Kansas Speedway, May 9
- Kasey Kahne Appearing at the Finish Line on May 9
- Kansas Speedway Season Ticketholders Headed to Daytona 500