Kansas Speedway Loses our Voice
Long-time Kansas Speedway public address announcer Dave Munday lost his battle with cancer this past weekend. Dave had been the voice behind the microphone at Kansas Speedway since the speedway opened in 2001. He loved being a part of race weekend and interacting with race fans from around the country.
As the voice of Kansas Speedway, Dave never considered his duties as a job; that was left to his everyday gig as a DJ at several Kansas City area radio stations throughout his career.
Dave was a part of the Kansas Speedway family and our thoughts and prayers go out to his family. He will truly be missed.
- Kevin Harvick wins Hollywood Casino 400
- KYLE BUSCH WINS THIRD STRAIGHT KANSAS LOTTERY 300
- BRISCOE WINS KANSAS 150 AND ARCA CHAMPIONSHIP
- Artist Cole Swindell named Honorary Starter for Hollywood Casino 400
- KANSAS CITY ROYALS CATCHER DREW BUTERA NAMED HONORARY PACE CAR DRIVER FOR HOLLYWOOD CASINO 400