Kansas Speedway Loses our Voice
Long-time Kansas Speedway public address announcer Dave Munday lost his battle with cancer this past weekend. Dave had been the voice behind the microphone at Kansas Speedway since the speedway opened in 2001. He loved being a part of race weekend and interacting with race fans from around the country.
As the voice of Kansas Speedway, Dave never considered his duties as a job; that was left to his everyday gig as a DJ at several Kansas City area radio stations throughout his career.
Dave was a part of the Kansas Speedway family and our thoughts and prayers go out to his family. He will truly be missed.
- Former drivers at Kansas Speedway prepare for Rolex 24 at Daytona
- Carl Edwards Steps Away from Driving Full-Time in NASCAR
- Race Review: Harvick’s “Homerun” at Kansas Speedway Highlights Hollywood Casino 400
- Race Review: Kyle Busch Wins Again at Kansas Speedway
- RACE REVIEW: CHASE BRISCOE SOLIDIFIES CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON WITH WIN AT KANSAS SPEEDWAY