Kansas Speedway Loses our Voice
Long-time Kansas Speedway public address announcer Dave Munday lost his battle with cancer this past weekend. Dave had been the voice behind the microphone at Kansas Speedway since the speedway opened in 2001. He loved being a part of race weekend and interacting with race fans from around the country.
As the voice of Kansas Speedway, Dave never considered his duties as a job; that was left to his everyday gig as a DJ at several Kansas City area radio stations throughout his career.
Dave was a part of the Kansas Speedway family and our thoughts and prayers go out to his family. He will truly be missed.
- Rookie William Byron and Veteran Matt Crafton Battle for Top Spot of NASCAR World Truck Series
- Rookie Chase Elliott on Cusp of Officially Breaking Out
- TIME, NETWORK CHANGE FOR KANSAS LOTTERY 300 ON OCTOBER 15
- Blackberry Smoke Returning to Kansas Speedway for Hollywood Casino 400
- NASCAR ANNOUNCES 2017 HALL OF FAME CLASS