RV Trip Kicks Off
Kansas Speedway President Jeff Boerger set off on his RV trip to the Daytona 500 Sunday morning, Feb. 10.
Boerger and Kansas Speedway staffers Pat Warren and Joe Fowler made their first stop in Columbia, Mo., home of NASCAR driver Carl Edwards. Both Boerger and Warren are University of Kansas graduates. The team had to pull over at University of Missouri football stadium to take a picture with "Carl Edwards." A few hours later, they also stopped to pose near the arch in St. Louis, Mo.
The team will reach Daytona (where the real Carl Edwards is) for Speedweeks leading up to the Daytona 500. Boerger decided to take the 20-hour trip to promote tickets to Kansas Speedway for 2008.
Kansas Speedway tickets are on sale now and can be purchased by calling 866.460.RACE or logging onto kansasspeedway.com. Packages include tickets to the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Kansas 400, the third race in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the NASCAR Nationwide Series Kansas Lottery 300, the IndyCar Series Road Runner Turbo Indy 300, the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series O'Reilly Auto Parts 250, the ARCA Re/Max Kansas Lottery $150 Grand and the Indy Pro Series Hard Rock Hotel & Casino 100.
- Former drivers at Kansas Speedway prepare for Rolex 24 at Daytona
- Carl Edwards Steps Away from Driving Full-Time in NASCAR
- Race Review: Harvick’s “Homerun” at Kansas Speedway Highlights Hollywood Casino 400
- Race Review: Kyle Busch Wins Again at Kansas Speedway
- RACE REVIEW: CHASE BRISCOE SOLIDIFIES CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON WITH WIN AT KANSAS SPEEDWAY