Kansas Speedway President Prepares for RV Trip to Daytona 500
NASCAR fans are known for camping in their RVs at tracks around the country. Now, Kansas Speedway President Jeff Boerger joins those thousands of fans as he makes the trek to the 50th running of the Daytona 500 in the Kansas Speedway RV.
Boerger, who plans to depart from Kansas Speedway on Feb. 10, will make the 20 hour trip to promote the upcoming racing season at Kansas Speedway.
"Our fans travel from all over the country in their RVs to spend a weekend watching races at Kansas Speedway," said Boerger. "This is my opportunity to travel the same path they do to our races and promote Kansas Speedway along the way."
Accompanying him on the trip are Kansas Speedway employees Pat Warren and Joe Fowler.
Kansas Speedway tickets are on sale now and can be purchased by calling 866.460.RACE or logging onto www.kansasspeedway.com. Packages include tickets to the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Kansas 400, the third race in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the NASCAR Nationwide Series Kansas Lottery 300, the IndyCar Series Road Runner Turbo Indy 300, the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series O'Reilly Auto Parts 250, the ARCA Re/Max Kansas Lottery $150 Grand and the Indy Pro Series Hard Rock Hotel & Casino 100.
O'Reilly Auto Parts Qualifying Day tickets for Sept. 26, Sprint Fan Walk tickets and pre-race pit passes are also available online or by calling 866.460.RACE. Parking is always free at Kansas Speedway.
- NASCAR Recognizes Kansas Speedway's Medical Director at Annual NASCAR Racing Operations Summit
- NASCAR Recognizes Kansas Speedway's Jeff Miles at Annual NASCAR Racing Operations Summit
- Kansas Speedway Sending Five Season TIcketholders to NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Awards Ceremony
- 2015 ARCA Champion to be Crowned Under the Lights at Kansas Speedway
- Championship Four Move on to Homestead