Kansas Speedway® Adds Two Races to 2008 Schedule
Kansas Speedway announced today that the ARCA Re/Max Series will return again in 2008, while the IndyPro Series will return to the speedway for the first time since 2004.
"I'm pleased to announce the addition of these two races to our 2008 schedule," said Kansas Speedway President Jeff Boerger. "Every race on our 2008 schedule will be included in our ticket package which will give our fans the opportunity to experience all of the great racing at Kansas Speedway."
Tickets for 2008 can be purchased by calling 866.460.RACE.
|Kansas Speedway 2008 Schedule:|
|April 26, 2008||O'Reilly Auto Parts 250||NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series|
|April 26, 2008||Kansas Lottery $150 Grand||ARCA Re/Max Series|
|April 27, 2008||Kansas Lottery Indy 300||IndyCar Series|
|April 27, 2008||www.kansasspeedway.com 100||Indy Pro Series|
|Sept. 26, 2008||O'Reilly Auto Parts Qualifying Day*|
|Sept. 27, 2008||Kansas 300||NASCAR Nationwide Series|
|Sept. 28, 2008||Kansas 400||NASCAR Sprint Cup Series|
|*not included in ticket package. Tickets are available by calling 866.460.RACE or logging onto www.kansasspeedway.com.|
- RACE REVIEW: CHASE BRISCOE SOLIDIFIES CHAMPIONSHIP SEASON WITH WIN AT KANSAS SPEEDWAY
- RACE REVIEW: KYLE BUSCH CHECKS OFF KANSAS SPEEDWAY IN GOBOWLING 400
- Race Review: Toyota Tundra 250 Sparks William Byron’s NASCAR Career
- 2017 KANSAS SPEEDWAY TICKETS ON SALE
- Talladega Full of Drama Despite Lack of “Big One”