Fan-friendly changes for Kansas Speedway in 2007
*Fans come first
Kansas Speedway has always put their fans first, but in 2007 fans will be able to experience the changes that the speedway has made.
For the first time in Kansas Speedway's history, fans won't have to worry about the July heat as they enjoy the racing action. With the IndyCar Series Kansas Lottery Indy 300, the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series O'Reilly Auto Parts 250 and the ARCA Re/Max Series Kansas Lottery $150 Grand running April 27-29, the fans will benefit from cooler temperatures.
Fans will still have September races with the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series Kansas 400, the NASCAR Busch Series Yellow Transportation 300 and the USAC kansasspeedway.com 100.
Also new in 2007, fans will be allowed to bring a 6x6x12-inch cooler into the grandstands with their favorite food and beverage.
Fans will continue to be able to park free at Kansas Speedway.
Looking for a holiday gift? RPM season tickets are on-sale now for five exciting races at Kansas Speedway. Tickets for the Sprint Fan Walk and Midwest Ford Dealers Pit Stop Pub are on sale, too.
- Logano goes to Gatorade Victory Lane after a wild race in Kansas
- Kyle Busch Conquers Kansas Speedway, Wins Kansas Lottery 300
- Kansas Speedway Hosting Hollywood Casino 400 Weekend
- Kurt Busch added to the Finish Line, Kansas Speedway's Fan Hospitality
- March of Dimes Bikers for Babies 20th Annual Ride to Save Lives