With Yellow, Friday is Orange!
Come to Kansas Speedway on Friday and get ready to paint the town orange!
Yellow Transportation is Kansas City's Hometown Race Team, and they want you to celebrate "Orange Friday" at Kansas Speedway. Orange Friday will be held during O'Reilly Auto Parts Qualifying Day at Kansas Speedway on Friday.
Visit the Yellow Transportation tent located just outside Gate B and anyone wearing orange will receive an Orange Friday voucher. The voucher can be redeemed on Friday at Kansas Speedway concession stands for an Orange Friday Fan discount. A 22-oz. orange soda and one jumbo hot dog are $5 with the voucher.
You could also be one of 10 lucky fans to meet Johnny Sauter, driver of the No. 00 Yellow Chevrolet that day. Stop by the Yellow Transportation tent located just outside Gate B for details.
Why is Yellow orange? More than 60 years ago, Yellow commissioned DuPont to develop the safest, most visible color to ensure the safety of its employees and the public. The result was "Swamp Holly Orange" ¿ Yellow's signature color and commitment to safety.
Tickets to Kansas Speedway's qualifying day events on Friday are $10 and $15 and can be purchased by calling 913.328.RACE or toll free at 866.460.RACE.
- Midwest Balloon Festival Announces Move to Kansas Speedway
- Kansas Speedway, Toyota Extend Partnership
- Rising Country Artist Brett Eldredge Performing Pre-Race Concert for Kansas 400
- 2014 International Motor Sports Association Season Begins January 25 with Rolex 24 at Daytona
- NASCAR Recognizes Kansas Speedway's Jean Ann Bowman with Award of Excellence