Junior, Bowyer, Edwards headline Pub
The Midwest Ford Dealers' Pit Stop Pub provides a great atmosphere for fan hospitality during Kansas Speedway's race weekend, Sept. 30 and Oct. 1.
The Pit Stop Pub Package includes all-American food, sports memorabilia and live entertainment. The Pit Stop Pub is open from 8 a.m. until one hour after the checkered flag on Saturday and Sunday during the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series Banquet 400 and NASCAR Busch Series Yellow Transportation 300.
"With tickets to our Midwest Ford Dealers Pit Stop Pub, any race fan at Kansas Speedway can have the chance to get up-close to a NASCAR driver and experience hospitality at a premiere racing facility," Kansas Speedway President Jeff Boerger said.
Appearances are scheduled with NASCAR NEXTEL Cup and Busch Series favorites Dale Earnhardt Jr., Clint Bowyer, Carl Edwards and Scott Wimmer. The Pit Stop Pub's live DJ will complete the classic rock 'n' roll sound and environment.
Fans with grandstand tickets can purchase admission to the Midwest Ford Dealers Pit Stop Pub for $300. In addition to driver appearances and live entertainment, tickets include:
¨ Guided pit tours
¨ Official souvenir race program
¨ Kansas Speedway gift pack
¨ Breakfast, lunch, post-race snack
¨ Drink coupons
For an updated driver appearance list or to purchase tickets to the Midwest Ford Dealers Pit Stop Pub, call Kansas Speedway at 866.460.RACE or visit www.kansasspeedway.com.
Qualifying tickets for the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series on Friday, Sept. 29 are also on sale. Tickets for O'Reilly Auto Parts Qualifying Day are $10 for general admission and $15 for reserved.
- Nickelodeon Announces Entitlement Sponsorship of SpongeBob SquarePants 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Kansas Speedway, May 9
- Kasey Kahne Appearing at the Finish Line on May 9
- Kansas Speedway Season Ticketholders Headed to Daytona 500
- NASCAR Recognizes Kansas Speedway's Medical Director at Annual NASCAR Racing Operations Summit
- NASCAR Recognizes Kansas Speedway's Jeff Miles at Annual NASCAR Racing Operations Summit