Kansas Speedway is asked to support thousands of worthwhile charitable causes and events each year. We make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible within the Midwest. Unfortunately, due to the number of requests Kansas Speedway receives on a monthly basis, we are unable to honor all requests.
IF YOUR ORGANIZATION IS NOT REGISTERED AS A 501(c)(3), PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT A REQUEST.
Kansas Speedway does not provide monetary donations.
In order for your donation request to be considered, it must comply with the following guidelines:
- All donation requests must be submitted in the online form below. Written, phone or fax requests will not be accepted. The form must be filled out in its entirety.
- The request must be received at least eight (8) weeks in advance of the charitable event date to be considered. Please do not submit a request if your event is before this time frame.
- The organization's fundraising event must benefit a non-profit organization located in the Midwest.
- Your non-profit organization must have 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status. You must enter your organization's valid Tax Exempt ID Number on the form. If you are a business sponsoring a charitable event, please ask a member of the benefiting charity to provide the valid Tax Exempt ID Number.
- Valid requests submitted by Kansas Speedway customers on behalf of a 501(c)(3) organization are given priority.
- An organization is eligible to receive only one donation from Kansas Speedway per calendar year.
Due to the large volume of requests received on a monthly basis, only requests that meet all of the criteria above will be considered. Please keep in mind that submitting an online request does not guarantee that your organization will receive a donation. All donation requests are reviewed, and if Kansas Speedway is able to help with your request you will hear from a Kansas Speedway representative. PLEASE DO NOT CALL TO CHECK ON THE STATUS OF A DONATION REQUEST.
Thank you for your interest in Kansas Speedway as a contributor. We wish you the best of luck with your charitable and fundraising efforts.