Kansas Speedway is asked to support thousands of worthwhile charitable causes and events each year. We make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible within the Midwest. Unfortunately, due to the number of requests Kansas Speedway receives on a monthly basis, we are unable to honor all requests.
IF YOUR ORGANIZATION IS NOT REGISTERED AS A 501(c)(3), PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT A REQUEST.
Kansas Speedway does not provide monetary donations.
In order for your donation request to be considered, it must comply with the following guidelines:
- All donation requests must be submitted online. See Form below. Written, phone or fax requests will not be accepted.
- The request must be submitted via the online donation form and must be received at least eight (8) weeks in advance of the charitable event date. If your request is not submitted within the eight week timeframe, your request will not be considered.
- The organization's fundraising event must be benefiting a non-profit organization located in the Midwest.
- Your non-profit organization must have 501(c)(3) tax exempt status. You must enter your organization's valid Tax Exempt ID number on the online form in order for your request to be considered. If you are a business sponsoring a charitable event, please ask a member of the benefiting charity to either complete the donation request form or provide the valid Tax Exempt ID number.
- The online donation form must be filed out completely in order for your request to be considered.
- Valid requests submitted by Kansas Speedway customers on behalf of a 501(c) 93) organization are given priority.
- Your organization must not have received a donation from Kansas Speedway during the current calendar year. An organization is eligible to receive only one donation per year.
Due to the large volume of requests received on a monthly basis, only requests that meet all of the criteria above will be considered. Please keep in mind that submitting an online request does not guarantee that your organization will receive a donation. All donation requests are reviewed, and if Kansas Speedway is able to help with your request you will hear from a Kansas Speedway representative. PLEASE DO NOT CALL TO CHECK ON THE STATUS OF A DONATION REQUEST.
Thank you for your interest in Kansas Speedway as a contributor. We wish you the best of luck with your charitable and fundraising efforts.